Register car in california
What do i need to register my vehicle in california?
Register Car in California - Pass 'N Go is currently not offering initial out-of-state vehicle registration or titles (we can do the smog check!) in Vista CA or Oceanside. We recommend using your AAA benefits to register your car in California if you have AAA.
- An application for title or registration
- Proof of ownership (out-of-state title, registration, other)
- Vehicle/Vin Verification Inspection
- Pay applicable California fees
You may also need...
- A lien satisfied statement
- Declaration of GVWR
- Smog Certificate
- Weight Certificate
- Statement of Facts
Non-resident Active Duty Military:
If you seek to register your car in California, you and your family are exempt from paying the vehicle license fees (VLF) portion of the registration fees.
Questions, call (760) 691-2846