Out-of-State Transfer Smog Check | Pass N Go Smog

California Smog Check

California Smog Check - All vehicles (gasoline & diesel) that are going to be registered in California must complete and PASS a smog check inspection.

Pass ‘N Go Smog Center is licensed with the DMV to complete the out-of-state transfer process and issue new registration, stickers, and plates. If converting your out-of-state title to California, new titles are mailed to the new owners address by the DMV within 10 business days. Pass ‘N Go is also licensed by the Bureau of Automotive Repair to provide smog check inspections.

California Residents Only: If you are purchasing an out-of-state vehicle, it MUST meet California or 50-State emissions standards. Federal or 49-state vehicles bought by California residents are NOT allowed to be registered per DMV.

Questions? Call (760) 691-2846

If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, please call Pass N Go Smog (760) 295-4356 For Assistance.